Vice President of Business Development, Wilshire Limousine Services
Jonna Sabroff joined Wilshire Limousine Service in September 2015 when Wilshire acquired Integrated Transportation Services (ITS) of Los Angeles, where Jonna was President and owner for 25 years.
At Wilshire, Jonna maintains relationships with existing accounts and works with MCar to increase awareness in the tourism industry about how Wilshire and MCar provide one-stop ground transportation solutions for Southern California chauffeured transportation and car rental.
In 1982, Jonna Sabroff graduated cum laude from Pepperdine University’s School of Business & Management with a B.S. Degree in finance and management.
Jonna has served on various boards and commissions in the transportation and tourism sectors:
- Advisory Board Member, Limousine, Charter & Tour (LCT) Magazine
- Advisory Board Member, Los Angeles Sports & Entertainment Commission (LASEC)
- Secretary, Advocates for Fairness in Transportation (AFT)
- Past Executive Vice President and Legislative Chair for the Greater California Livery Association (GCLA) (2005 – 2010)
- Past Commissioner of Visit California